It's amazing how quickly one year flies by.
This is what we were doing this time last year.
While it seems like it's been such a short amount of time, so much has happened.
So here's our 2012 year in review
- We spent our first day as a married couple.
- We set sail for our honeymoon, a cruise to the West Carribean.
- Kyle officially moved to Gainesville.
- I started my last semester in Grad School.
- I cut off all my hair for locks of love (and am still growing it out...)
- We spent some time at Disney with family and friends.
- Kyle started working.
- Went to this pretty girl's bridal shower.
- Tried my hand at sewing. I later wrote a tutorial on how to make t-shirt blankets (here)
- We spent a lazy spring break in the apartment
- Started using instagram. Get ready for a ton of square pictures!
- Celebrated a wonderful 23rd birthday with my husband!
- Headed to the Friends of the Library sale to buy a ton of children's books!
- Attended my last college class ever!
- I officially became a UF alumni with a Master's in Education!
- I started blogging again on my new blog, Come What May.
- Kyle decided to build his own computer. (here)
- Kyle decided he wanted to try the Keto diet. (more info here)
- To kick us off, I decided to try my hand at freezer cooking! (here)
- I worked my last shift at CCFP, where I had worked for 5 years.
- We surprised my beauitful friend with a bachelorette party at Anna Maria Island! (here)
- I later wrote a tutorial on these decorations (here)
- We came home to spend 4th of July with our families! (here)
- I got to go to Colorado to experience the Boender Family Adventure! (here)
- I was a bridesmaid in this pretty girl's wedding! (here)
- We moved out of Gainesville and back down to south florida!
- The day we moved into our new condo this cutie was born!
- I spent the month trying to get a job and stressed out!
- Kyle worked.
- My laptop died :( (here)
- My little brother graduated!
- I did lots of craft projects (here) (here) (here) and (here)
- Another hurricane called for lazy days! (here)
- I officially got Kyle to agree to watch all of Friends, my favorite show with me!
- Kyle threw his phone in the dumpster and I had a retrieve it! (here)
- I got strep and every other sickness basically! (here)
- Our friends Phil and Ana got married! (here)
- It was two years since our engagement!
- We celebrated Halloween!
- We bought a couch!
- This pretty girl had a bachelorette party!
- We celebrated Thanksgiving with both families together and it was wonderful! (here)
- My best friend in the world got engaged to her wonderful boyfriend of 7 years!
- We set up our first Christmas tree!
- I was asked to be the matron of honor and went dress shopping!
- We celebrated four different Christmases with lots of family!
I would say that 2012 treated us well.
I can't wait to see what's in store for us in 2013!