Monday, April 8, 2013

Bits and Pieces

Spring Break was wonderful.
Unfortunately realty hit and it's taken me a few days to get back into the swing of things. 

Randomness from the past week include:


1// Made my favorite bread (recipe to come!)
2// We bought jellybeans around Easter. 
Kyle keeps leaving me piles of my favorite colors. This one was on the side of the bed.

3// We've had some crazy rainy weather.
There was even a tornado warning at school the other day!
4// I hate making bacon on the stove because it always pops at me. 
Kyle decided using his sunglasses would be the appropriate way to avoid splatter.
5//Got my birthday reward on my Starbucks card!
Can't wait for my birthday!
 6// Kyle started looking into building me a desktop computer this week. 
I'm sad to switch back from my mac, but excited to have a computer with no issues again!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...