Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Facts of Me

Facts always seem to be easier to think of when you're not sitting down to write them!
I've had a lot of new readers, so when I saw this linkup it seemed like the perfect opportunity.

Basic Facts:
I'm 23.
Kyle and I have been together for 7 years, married for 1.
I'm a Kindergarten Teacher.
I have a Masters in Education from UF!
I'm a Christian. 

Randomness:
I love to read! I make a Goodreads goal every year.
I drink from a straw whenever possible. 
Tervis Tumblers are my favorite.
Pink is my least favorite color.
My wardrobe tends to consist of blacks, grays, and blues.
Friends is my favorite TV show of all time. 
I use a planner to keep myself organized .
Downtime for me typically involves my laptop and TV.
I like to watch TV shows all the way through from the beginning. Thank you Netflix!
I'd much rather be at home then out and about. 
I like trying new recipes whenever possible.

I just learned that Kyle skims my posts but loves reading comments!
What's a random fact about you?

 
 



9 comments:

  1. Pink is my favorite color, my wardrobe used to be the exact same as yours, I'm a teacher too, and I have an obscene amount of tervis tumblers. Everything seems to taste better out of them. ;)

    Found you from the link-up! Cute list!

    xo
    Sarah
    Growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tervis tumblers really are the greatest things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tervis tumblers, too! Stopping by from Aloha Friday and I am now your newest follower. I look forward to a long blog relationship with you and can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    xx
    Serena
    www.theserenasaga.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindergarten! You are brave! I haven't ventured any further than 2nd. :)

    -Suzanne
    http://sweetteainthesunshinestate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. found you through the aloha friday blog hop! i LOVE kindergarten :) i am currently teaching in 2nd grade but i dream of teaching kindergarten daily. also, you are right, friends probably is the greatest show of all time

    amylynn188.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these posts because they let you know so many facts about a person. Teaching and an MA at 23- very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love GoodReads! I'm reading the Game of Thrones series now too. And Netflix is awesome for their complete TV shows. Newest follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're the same age and my dream would to be a kindergarten teacher so I'm def jealous! Stopping by from the GFC Hop! Excited to follow along!

    Josie
    http://www.letterstosoph.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kindergarten teacher - how fun! I get to teach preschool at our church... That age is such a blessing! I'm here from the GFC Hop... I'm a new follower and looking forward to reading more! =)

    Have a great week!
    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...