Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five for Friday!

1. This week was what I deemed my first official week of summer. 
No obligations, no travel, no anything!

2. My women's bible study is off to a good start. 
We're reading through The Power of a Praying Wife.
It has already lead to some great discussions and a new mindset on how to truly pray for your spouse.

3. We finalized vacation plans finally. 
I always feel so much better once everything is finalized. 

4. I spent a good chunk of my day on Pinterest this week and came away feeling super productive.
Pinning = Productivity?
For real, I found some great things for my classroom for next year!
I can't wait to start making some of the projects I've found.

5. I successfully made ribs in the crockpot this week. 
I've always been nervous to try them, but they were on sale this week so I decided now was my best bet.  

Ready for some more butterbeer!

Not too much going on around here, but I'm okay with that!




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woman's bible study at my church was reading this book last month, and although I didn't take part I heard that it was very good! (:

    PS- Where do you get butterbeer!?I want some! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...