Friday, October 11, 2013

High Five For Friday!

I have been completely out of the blogging loop with the busyness of school!
Not promising anything, but I'm hoping to post at least once a week. 

So here's a quick update!

 photo IMG_1662_zpsbf77c40d.jpg
1. It's Halloween time!
 I decorated a little bit as soon as October hit!
I just love Halloween!

 photo IMG_1664_zpse2379e58.jpg
2. Team planning meeting have really helped us to get our stuff organized.
I'm hoping that this will make the next quarter go much smoother. 
I've been feeling completely unprepared.

 photo IMG_1617_zps6ab8578a.jpg
3. Stephanie and I have been meeting weekly to plan our newest Bible Study. 
It's been wonderful getting closer to her.
Plus, who can say no to Pumpkin Spice Frapps and The Lineage of Grace?

 photo IMG_1667_zps7083b3c6.jpg
4. I tried making Taco Chili in the Crockpot for the first time and loved it!
Coming home to hot soup always feels like fall.

 photo IMG_1671_zps5afa4780.jpg
5. We got these super cute school shirts for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 
Probably the only time you'll ever catch me in pink!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world! I can't wait to hear more from you now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...