Monday, August 11, 2014

It's That Time of Year

 photo BacktoSchoolBanner_zps0c193a81.png

It's time. 
Today starts my official first day back,and by official I mean paid and have to show up. 
We all know I've been in there almost every day for the last two weeks!
This year is bringing about a ton of changes for me, but I'm really excited.
First I became the K inclusion classroom teacher,
Then I moved rooms,
Next I became team leader.
If that wasn't enough my entire team from the past two years was broken up,
So it's me, 3 new to K teachers, and a para.
Plus those 8 ESE students and 10 "typically developing" students.
Whew, that's a lot.
Of course, leave it to me to decide to change up lots of stuff this year!
It's going to be a major learning and growing experience, but I'm excited for the challenge. 

To start the year off right I made some cute beginning of year gifts.

 photo giftbags_zpsaa198b3f.png
Everyone on my team is getting one of these today as first day pick me up.

 photo IMG_2336_zpsc10c2bc9.jpg Everyone got a cute patterned composition book, post-its, sharpie, and highlighter.
Not shown, Dove dark chocolate.
What teacher gift is complete without chocolate?

 photo Tag_zps2b6fd96e.png
I love how the gift tag came out. I saw the wording somewhere on pinterest.

I just started working on my student's gifts for Open House.
 photo justwritegifttag_zpsa808b542.png
I printed it on bright paper to match my theme.
I'll punch holes on top and bottom and slip a pencil in.
Click the picture to download this freebie!
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...