Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Update

I finally started feeling back to normal this weekend. 
I can't believe how long it's been since we've done stuff other than hang around the house. 

Saturday morning we headed down to meet the rest of the family at the Youth Day Parade.
People in the community ride on floats and throw candy at all the children watching. 
It was really cute!
The girls were so excited, I'm sure it had nothing to do with all the candy!


We got to spend time with family and then walk around the mall to pick up some stuff we needed. 
It was just a really nice day.
Later that night, we went to dinner with my family to celebrate my little brother's birthday!
I can't believe he's already 18!

It was so nice to get out of the house for something other than errands!



3 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like you guys had a great weekend :)

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! Glad you had a good one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh tell me about brothers aging- my little one is getting 16 next year and I'm terrified of this fact! is he going to start dating/driving/drinkin and doing all the 'nasty' stuff soon, haha? :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...