Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies!

Now that I'm working I don't have much time for crafts, but I still try to squeeze in some new recipes!

This past weekend I found a super easy pumpkin cookie recipe.
I absolutely love all things pumpkin and can't believe I made it so far through October without making something yet!
As soon as I saw the recipe I went out and bought the things to make them that day!
Photobucket
The ingredients!
Seriously one box of Spice Cake and one can of pumpkin!
Pre-heat oven to 350


Photobucket
Mix the two together until combined.

Photobucket
Drop on sprayed cookie sheet (I put mine on parchment paper) and place in oven.

Bake about 15 minutes. They are a very cakey cookie, so don't expect them to get hard!

Photobucket
Allow to cool and ice if desired!
I used Cream Cheese frosting.

We may or may not have eaten half of these in one day....

Linking Up with Melissa, Sarah, and Amber



6 comments:

  1. Love drop cookies and you just can't beat two ingredients!! Gonna have to try these ASAP! Thanks for sharing!! New follower from the GFC Blog Hop.

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! These look delicious! I have been thinking about making pumpkin cookies and I think these are the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made those before, they are sooo yummy! Can't go wrong with pumpkin anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks sooo good! great post!
    I found you through the link and mingle!
    I am now your newest follower. I can't wait to get to know you better.
    xoxo kim
    kimbird.blogspot.com "Life As A Bird"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Those cookies look amazing!
    Dropping by from the blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cookies look tasty! Found you through the GFC hop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...