Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five For Friday {2}

Linking up once again with Lauren at From My Grey Desk!

Our summer has been pretty boring in all honesty, so I'm really liking how this makes me take a step back and think on the good things that have been going on during the week. So thankful for Fridays!


 1. and 2. I love great deals, like this cute shirt from target for $4.50! I also love when Kyle will FINALLY go shopping. He's needed new khaki shorts for almost 4 months.

 3. I've been in the middle of my name switch for almost 6 months now. I can't wait for it to be finished. For the first time this week, I got something with my old last name and had to do a double take because I thought it was wrong!

 4. A wonderful friend of mine is getting married soon so the other bridesmaids and I are throwing her a surprise bachelorette weekend. I'm in charge of all the decorations. Here's a sneak peek of the colors. I'll post about all the decorations I've created later.

5. I got this adorable invitation in the mail this week. I can't wait to move home so we'll be closer to all these things/family!



2 comments:

  1. have fun with at the bachlorette party!! and yeah for a good deal - i love target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plate colors! Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...