Linking up with Allyce at Chalk in the Rain for Is That Normal? Such a great idea! Seriously, how often do we wonder how normal it is to do something, especially when it's not something we'd ask!
1. Is it normal to drive 5 mph over the speed limit? 10 mph?
5 on the road and 10 on the highways for sure!
2. Is it normal to pick a wedgie in public?
I would have to say this is NOT normal or okay. Go to the bathroom or something in an emergency!
3. Is it normal to put makeup on even if you aren't planning on leaving the house?
For a lot of people probably, I've never been a huge makeup person so I wouldn't. Of course, there are a lot of days that I don't put on makeup when I do go out!
4. Is it normal to go skinny dipping?
Way too out of my comfort zone for me, but I'm sure a lot of people do it.
5. Is it normal to use the restroom while on the phone?
Depending on who it is, yes. I wouldn't with most people, but when I talked to my husband on the phone for hours every night during our long distance relationship you better believe I did!
6. Is it normal to check yourself out when passing by a window/mirror?
I would say yes, for sure!
7. Is it normal to keep folded laundry in the basket instead of putting it away?
You actually folded it first? Through out dorm life I'm pretty sure my clean clothes just sat in the basket for awhile almost every time. Now I always put the laundry away immediately.
8. Is it normal to turn & walk the opposite direction when seeing someone you know in a store?
I'm sure everyone is guilty of doing this at one time or another. I definitely have before. Sorry!!
9. Is it normal to drink coffee/soda from a straw?
Umm..YES! I drink everything through a straw!
10. Is it normal to hover the toilet in a public restroom?
Of course, my mom always taught me not to touch the toilet seat!