Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Is That Normal? {2}

Linking up once again with Allyce for Is That Normal?

1. Is it normal to lie about your age?
For most women I would say probably. I however would probably just be happy if someone actually believed me when I told them my real age. Kyle and I frequently joke that when I do get pregnant people will assume I'm a pregnant teen. I also frequently forget how old I am....why, no idea, but I have definitely told people the wrong age on multiple occasions. 

2.  Is it normal to have mistaken someone for the opposite sex?
There are definitely people that I have been unsure of. However, I would NEVER ask that person.  

3. Is it normal to go #2 in a public restroom?
I am super uncomfortable with that. I'd rather no one hear me thank you very much.  

4.  Is it normal to sit RIGHT NEXT TO a stranger at the movie theater?
If I don't know you, you have no business being that close to me. This is ONLY acceptable if the theater is sold out and there are no other options. Also, if the theater is completely empty, do NOT sit directly behind the only other people there. (Yes, this has happened to us. It was one of the most uncomfortable experiences ever.)

5.  Is it normal to lie about your weight?
I'm sure. I however use to add weight when I lie, because the comments drove me crazy! I was too thin in high school to give blood without blacking out.

6.  Is it normal to sing and dance in the car?
I say yes, but the weird looks of those driving past me have me rethinking my stance :) 

7.  Is it normal to take self-pictures in public?
Trying to take a picture of just yourself probably a little bit strange. Trying to take a picture in public without asking someone to take it for you, not so much. I don't like asking strangers to take pictures for me. This is probably why Kyle and I have so few pictures of the two of us that don't involve an arm.

8.  Is it normal for women to have a gun license?
It's probably rare, but it doesn't have to be.  

9. Is it normal to post pictures online of yourself in a bikini?
Pictures of you and your friends at the beach/pool normal. Random pictures of you posing in a bikini for no reason, not normal.

10.  Is it normal to like the smell of gasoline?
I don't know if it's necessarily normal, but I don't really know anyone who hates the smell. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...