Friday, June 29, 2012

High Five For Friday {3}


1. Yesterday was my last day of work after 5 years. It really got me thinking about lasts. So often I've realized that either I'm too busy looking towards the future or just don't even realize that something is happening for the last time. This summer has brought with it a lot of lasts, but it's also brought some wonderful firsts. Hopefully I can remember to not forget my lasts while still looking towards the future. 

2. With the tropical storm, we stayed inside as much as possible. One benefit was that I got a bunch of reading done! The final book in the fallen series came out and I couldn't wait to read it. However, I'm one of those people that feel the need to re-read the entire series again before reading the newest book. So I read all four of the books again.

  
3. Kyle and I just started watching Lost. I can't believe we never watched it before now. Thank you Netflix! We watched the whole 1st season this week. We might have a problem. 

 4. This cute face. Kyle's been on his diet for almost a month now and his face is getting more definition than it had. Little things like that make it so much more worth it for him.

 5. In a few hours I'm heading out for a surprise bachelorette party weekend. Hopefully everything will go smoothly!

Once again, linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...