Monday, June 18, 2012

Homemade Loaf Bread

So far, we are really pleased with the Keto/Paleo lifestyle change that we made. However, we've been trying to decide how we would like to continue after Kyle reaches his goal weight. We want to keep eating healthy, yet not quite as restrictive. One thing that I decided was that I was going to start making our bread when we did have it. For my first attempt, I tried a basic loaf bread. It wasn't quite as flavorful as I would have liked, but it was so easy and perfect for sandwich bread! I'll have to try out more once I'm not the only person eating bread around here!
 
 Seriously, how pretty!

Since Kyle and I have been married I have been trying to plan out our meals on a weekly basis. This helps me not only know exactly what I'm making, but I only buy the ingredients that I need at the store. Now that I've combined my meal planning with freezer cooking I'm planning even better. I currently have the next two weeks of food planned and 8 meals ready to go in the freezer for that time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...