Friday, August 3, 2012

High Five for Friday {5}

This has been a crazy week filled with lots of exciting happenings!

Photobucket

1. Kyle and I moved! Leaving Gainesville after 5 years there was pretty bitter sweet. On one hand, I had a wonderful experience in college and made a lot of great friendships. On the other hand, most of my friends had already left so it wasn't too hard to leave. We're both excited for the next chapter in our lives.

Photobucket

2. This little cutie was born the day we moved home! I'm so excited to live near family so that I can spend time with our newest cousin!

3. Our family has been such a wonderful blessing to us already and I'm so glad we live close. 

Photobucket

4. We've been babysitting our niece this week since she's doesn't have camp the two weeks before school starts. She's been loving building houses out of our moving boxes. 

5. My brother graduates from college today!!

Linking up with Lauren 
Just because this car is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. what an adorable baby!! good luck with the rest of your move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He's so cute, I can't wait to get the chance to cuddle him!!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the slash blog hop ~ I'm a new follower too.

    I'm in the process of moving, so much work! Good luck with your move :)

    C.

    http://chelseadward.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. baby grant is so adorable!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...