Friday, July 20, 2012

Blogger 411!


 I know I'm a few days late jumping on the band wagon, but it's such a great idea I just had to share!

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I've done different sorts of blogs off and on since high school. I started using blogger during our engagement in 2011, but this specific blog has only been around for a few months. I started blogging for a few reasons. One, I like the idea of being able to express myself and talk about whatever was going on in my life. Two, I like keeping up with family and friends who are far away. Three, I really like meeting people who are in similar places of life as myself. I think my blog has always been a little bit of whatever interests me in the moment. Grated as my stage of life has changed so has the blog. I've gone from dating, engaged, to a newlywed.

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to both undergrad and grad school at the University of Florida. I just graduated with a masters in Early Childhood Education. Go Gators!

3. Where have you traveled?
My parents instilled a love a missions in me from a young age, so I've been all over the place. I've been to Haiti, Costa Rica, Guatemala, DC, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and probably other states thanks to family road trips I was forced on as a child!

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Truthfully, I would pay off all our students loans first. Then the new car :)
 
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

Umm... 
1. Nail filing! It's like nails on a chalkboard for me.
2. People who don't listen 
(Kyle is forever saying I never told him things after insisting he was listening while I was talking)
3. The trash overflowing and people still stuffing it

6. What is your favorite movie?
This changes constantly! I wouldn't say I had one right now. In the past it's been The Swan Princess, Meet the Robinsons, Grease, Dirty Dancing, Gone With the Wind, Practical Magic, etc.
 
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Tea. I could live on tea.
 
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Take a bath and read
 
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Probably J. Crew. I adore their clothes, but never ever buy them unless I find them at a consignment shop. (I'm crazy cheap people)
More realistically I would end up somewhere like Old Navy or Target.
 
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
In all honesty I don't embarrass too easily. This might have something to do with being a teacher.
The story I always tell, that was totally embarrassing at the time, was when I slid on my butt straight down a flight of muddy rain soaked stairs in front of my entire youth group. I then had to get on the bus and have the youth minister open up the luggage compartment so I could change. In all honesty probably no one else remembers this. It doesn't even phase me anymore...

11. What day would you love to relive again?
I feel like I'd rather relive a bunch of moments rather than days. Kyle and I have had some great times just the two of us that went by way too fast. Such as, watching the sunrise after prom, walking on the beach at night eating ice cream, Kyle proposing. (Maybe we should just go to the beach at night again)
 
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
If we're going for looks, probably Miley Cyrus. I seriously get her all the time, especially when I had longer hair and aviators.
 
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
In college, I worked at Campus Copy, Fax, and Pack. Plus my multitude of internships. In high school I worked at PacSun.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
January '05 The same trip I met Kyle

Summer '05 Camp Counseling

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Europe for sure!
 
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
Colorado Vacation (Kyle and family, always the best)
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Working, Kyle done with school and working, in our own home, and hopefully two children. But mostly, just happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...