Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We're Back!

Colorado is absolutely stunning!
I feel so out of the loop after being gone for two weeks!

During that time we had minimal internet and no laptops! So I felt like i missed out on a lot. Luckily, I was still able to keep up with blogs on my phone. However, once we got to Colorado, posting was impossible. We got back last night and I've been playing catch up ever since. I didn't have cell phone service while we were gone. During that time we were trying to finalize our condo and I had to send out resumes. Sometimes I feel like I need a vacation from my vacations! 

Today was spent running lots of errands and trying to unpack and get the house all cleaned. After two weeks of no dishes, meal planning, cooking, or cleaning it's super hard to get motivated. It is nice to get back to our routine and just be us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...