Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Is That Normal? {3}

1.  Is it normal to live with your parents past the age of 24?
Not really. I could understand if there was a specific reason why you're living there temporarily, but you need to be out of the house! 

2.  Is it normal to leave your house and/or car unlocked?
Depending on where you live and the situation yes. I would never ever do that where I live! However, in high school I had a really crappy car and would leave it unlocked in the school parking lot so I could quickly switch out textbooks on the way to classes. 

3.  Is it normal to prefer using your a men's razor instead of a women's?
Not for me! I only like razors that have lotion or aloe around the blades, otherwise I tend to cut myself a lot.

4.  Is it normal to go back to bed right after showering for a quick nap?
No! Once I'm up I'm up. I can't understand falling back asleep after taking a shower. I also don't take naps unless I'm ridiculous sick though. 

5.  Is it normal to eat chocolate chips straight from the bag?
Definitely! I like to grab a small handful to eat :)

6.  Is it normal to check behind the shower curtain or under the bed before you get in?
Haha yes!! My husband always asks me what I would ever do if someone was actually there when I checked. Probably scream and grab my mace. 

7.  Is it normal to talk to yourself?
Depending on the situation. I sometimes mumble things out loud to myself. I don't have full conversations.

8.  Is it normal to bite your nails?
Yes. I don't even think about it half the time. 

9.  Is it normal to go to bed without brushing your teeth?
You shouldn't, but I tend to fall asleep watching tv/reading a lot of the time even if I don't plan on going to bed yet. 

10. Is it normal to "baby talk" your pet?
Yes!

  
We're leaving on family vacation today and I can't wait!! Family time and Colorado here we come!

3 comments:

  1. Someone was once there when I checked. Lol. It freaked me out forever. Love your answers. New follower from the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love this link up! I love seeing what other people classify as "normal" :)

    Have fun on your family vacation and be safe!

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I love this link up (I wish I would have thought of it!). ;)
    what about talking to your dog? that is something I have been caught doing {a time or two}. Dan thinks I'm crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...