Thursday, July 26, 2012

High Five For Friday {4}

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog!




1. I've been selling pretty much everything possible on Amazon as we've been packing. I can't believe how quickly the random stuff we have laying around goes! It might help that I sold ridiculous amounts of Kyle's old video games things!


2. We finally saw Dark Knight in theaters this week and loved it!
We may or may not have watch the other two this week as well...

3. I've been playing with different hair styles for this upcoming wedding week! I finally decided on this hairstyle from The Small Things Blog!


4. This pretty girl, my college roommate, is getting married TODAY! 

5. Our house is a disaster as we pack to move this weekend. Can't wait for it to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...